The details of your Wintec warranty are set out below:
Terms and conditions
- Your warranty becomes effective from the date of purchase of your Wintec saddle.
- Please provide proof of purchase, the original purchase receipt and this warranty card.
- A repair or replacement under your Wintec warranty will not extend your Wintec guarantee period.
- Your Wintec warranty is processed through appointed Wintec retailers.
What is covered
- We will repair or replace your Wintec® saddle (or part thereof) at no cost, if found to have faulty materials or workmanship within two years of the date of purchase.
- We will repair or replace your Wintec® saddle (or part thereof) at no cost, if found to have a breakage in the tree for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
What is not covered
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use, lack of care or neglect.
- Use of the saddle for anything other than equestrian pursuits.
- Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with and in a Wintec® saddle.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties not in accordance with our recommendations.
- The fit of the saddle itself.
If you believe you have a claim you will need to:
- Contact the retailer from whom you purchased your saddle or your nearest Wintec retailer to discuss your concerns.
- Take this card along with the original purchase receipt and the saddle to the retailer from whom you purchased the saddle or your nearest Wintec retailer.
- Your retailer will then be able to assist in assessing whether your saddle has a defect covered under our manufacturer warranty.
- Thereafter the retailer will then liaise with Wintec in relation to the warranty claim on your behalf.